ALL MECHANICAL AND ELECTRICAL PARTS INCLUDED*
Comprehensive Mechanical Breakdown Warranty
If your vehicle goes wrong it’s inconvenient, aggravating and potentially costly. The Customer Protect Comprehensive Warranty helps to ease the stress and minimise the strain on your wallet.
This information is for promotional purposes only. It is not advisory and does not demonstrate the full terms and
conditions of the product. Administered by: AutoProtect Administration Limited, Warwick House, Roydon Road, Harlow Essex CM19 5DY
Combined Guaranteed Asset Protection and Return to Invoice
Due to accident, flood, fire or theft, your motor insurance company declares your vehicle a total loss. What’s more, there could be a significant shortfall between the original value of your vehicle and the insurer’s pay-out at the time of the total loss, likely to be the current market value.
And what if you used a finance agreement to buy a vehicle that’s declared a total loss, before you’ve paid back all you owe? You may have to pay any outstanding monthly payments in one lump sum, on a vehicle you can no longer use.
Whether you’ve paid outright, or have taken out a finance agreement, you can protect yourself from exposure to financial loss with our Combined Guaranteed Asset Protection and Return to Invoice facility.
Who will protect you against this financial loss?
For peace of mind and for the protection your vehicle needs, consider the cover Combined Guaranteed Asset Protection and Return to Invoice can offer.
How Return to Invoice (RTI) works
Can you give me an example?
You pay £18,500 for your vehicle. Your vehicle is written off.Your motor insurance company pay-out is £12,000. An RTI pay-out of £6,500 tops it up to the price you originally paid.
How Finance Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) works
Can you give me an example?
You pay £18,500 for your vehicle. Your vehicle is written off. Your motor insurance company pays out £12,000 but you still owe £19,200 on your finance agreement. A Finance GAP pay-out of £7,200 makes up the difference.
DOWNLOAD THE CLAIMS APP FROM THE APP STORE SEARCH 'AUTOPROTECT'
Administered by: AutoProtect (MBI) Limited. AutoProtect (MBI) Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Financial Services Register No. 312143. AutoProtect (MBI) Ltd is a Credit Broker not a Lender. This information is for promotional purposes only. It is not advisory and does not demonstrate the full terms and conditions of the product.
Key Protection has been designed to reduce the distress and worry of losing your keys, as well as the expense.
- 24 hour 365 days a year nationwide coverage.
- Keys lost or stolen abroad.
- 3 days car hire [up to £30 inc VAT per day] when stranded by the theft or loss of your car keys.
- £25 towards any call out charge when your keys are locked in your vehicle or broken in the lock of your vehicle.
- £10 reward paid directly to the finder.
- Up to £350 inc VAT for any vehicle key lost or stolen, and/or vehicle lock replacement, for the duration of the policy
- Up to 36 months commencing from date of purchase.
This policy does not cover:
- Lock replacement cover is not included when only parts need changing.
- Malicious damage, acts of vandalism or malicious theft are not included.
- Damage to locks by wear and tear, mechanical or electrical breakdown, cleaning, repairing, restoring or anything which happens gradually are not covered.
- Claims must be authorised with the administrator, AutoProtect (MBI) Limited prior to undertaking repairs/replacement.
Ceramic Coat is the latest in third-generation paint protection technology designed to protect paintwork, alloys, bumpers and glass* from traffic pollutants and everyday weathering. It even protects interior surfaces and fabrics, and is guaranteed for as long as you own the vehicle.
A GLEAMING EXTERIOR
Ceramic Coat bonds with the pores in your paintwork to form an extremely durable, crystal clear finish, which needs no maintenance except washing, and:
• Can be applied to new and used vehicles.
• Maintains showroom condition.
• Resists UV light, cold, frost, acid rain, exhaust fumes and solvents.
• Protects against car wash solvents, tree sap and bird lime.
• Saves you time, money and elbow-grease!
*Not suitable for front or rear windscreens.
A SPOTLESS INTERIOR
When combined with an innovative interior protection system,Ceramic Coat also provides outstanding protection for carpets, mats, fabrics and leather inside your vehicle. It is:
• And makes everyday spills, dirt and grime easier to remove.
Manufactured by Ultimotive Ltd, a Williams Racing Official Licensee. Ultimotive Ltd, 4 Altbarn Close, Severalls Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO4 9HY, UK. Tel: +44 (0)1206 855232.
The Williams name, logo and car design are trademarks and/or intellectual property rights owned or used under licence by Williams Grand Prix Engineering Limited (WGPE). All rights reserved © WGPE 2021. This information is for promotional purposes only.
It is not advisory and does not demonstrate the full terms and conditions of the product.